Private Investigators needed in Vermont!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2013

      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Vermont to handle surveillance cases.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      You must have either three years’ experience and/or a valid VT PI license.

      If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to
      summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds

      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203