Private Investigators needed throughout the state of Maine!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2013

      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Maine to handle surveillance cases.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      You must also have a valid Maine PI License.

      If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to
      summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds

      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203