ATTORNEY REQUIRED - SAN RAFAEL CA

  • icu@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2000
      Gentlemen: We are a California licensed and established San Rafael, CA
      private investigation agency of some 27+ years good standing and would
      be more than happy to assist you in this collection matter. We are also
      members of both the California Association of Judgment Professionals
      (CAJP) and the Judicial Judgment Collectors Association (JJCA) and have
      done numerous successful financial collections over the years. Please
      feel free to have your attorney, or yourselves, contact me at your
      earliest convenience so that I might be able to answer any questions you
      might have about this important matter. Thank you.

      ROBERT S. "Bob" STACK, CIP/CPI
      CALIFORNIA LICENSE PI 6866
      CELEBRATING 27 YEARS OF EXCELLENT INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS!

      INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
      P.O. Box
      611
      San Anselmo, CA 94979-0611
      415.459.2030 (office & fax)
      415.485.7075 (pager)
      icu@... (Email)

      INVESTIGATIVE COUNSEL UNLIMITED
      19229 Sonoma Highway - Suite 144
      Sonoma, CA 95476
      707.996.9400 (office & fax)
      415.485.7075 (pager)
      icu@... (Email)

      Memberships: AFIO, ASIS, CAJP, CALI, CBAA, CIPI, ION, JJCA, NBICA,
      NCFIA, SFICA, WAD, "8 BALL", 75th RANGER REGIMENT ASS'N., 4TH
      INFANTRY DIVISION ASS'N., UNITED STATES COAST GUARD (Aux),
      AMERICAN LEGION, DAV, VFW, BPOE, MMOC, etc!

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING

      The information contained in this electronic mail ("E-mail") message may
      be
      confidential and for the use of only the named recipient. The
      information may
      be protected by privilege, work product immunity or other applicable
      law. If
      you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, the retention,
      dissemination,
      distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited.
      If you
      received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by
      telephone
      at 415.459.2030 or by E-mail at icu@.... Thank you.

      Priority Investigation HQ wrote:

      Good day All

      Priority Investigations UK Head Office in London, require a referral to
      a San Rafael based Attorney.
      This request is on behalf of our Client, a London based lawyer, who
      needs to commence Debt Recovery Proceedings in that location.
      Any of you ol' boys can assist??

      Regards

      Ian (D. Withers)
      Priority Investigations