Maricopa County, AZ - Copy of a Divorce Decree

  • Justin D. Hodson, CPI
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2013
      Looking for copy of a divorce decree in Maricopa County, AZ.  Please email price and turn around time.

      --
      Humble Regards,
      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      Email: Justin@...
      Office: (714) 646-4545
      Fax: (714) 646-4497
      Cell: (714) 862-0386
      P.O. Box 505
      Fullerton, CA 92836-0505
      www.HodsonPI.com

      Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipients. Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.  Any violation of this clause may result in fine, legal damages, and/or imprisonment. Please contact Hodson, P.I. Professional Investigations if you received this email in error.

      CA PI #23796
    • Dee Holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2013
        I can handle tomorrow. $50 plus copies.
        Dee Holmes The Looking Glass Phoenix, AZ lic #1597140
        623-252-2223
        www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com

        From: "Justin D. Hodson, CPI" <justin@...>
        Sender: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com