Re: Washington DC Infidelity Investigator Rush Handeled

  • Frank M. Grande
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013

       Thank you all for your assistance. This has been handled.

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax:  203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      CT Lic. #A-2192
      NY Lic. #11000164596
      NCISS, NAIS, NAPI,CALPI
      When there are no more moves
      , CHECKMATE!
      WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

       All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).  The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information.  If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013
        Switch to www.skipmax.com for the same information at competitive pricing

        Exclusive: Tech company TLO will be auctioned, attorney says South Florida Business Journal (blog)
        Boca Raton tech company TLO – the brainchild of data fusion pioneer Hank Asher – will be sold at auction, said the company's bankruptcy attorney Robert Furr.

        Terry Sweet
        877-531-3282
        National Data Research
        DBA - SkipMax