Washington DC Infidelity Investigator Rush

  • Frank M. Grande
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2013
      Colleagues,

      I am in need of two investigators for a Rush Domestic that will be starting Tuesday October 1, 2013 thru Friday October 4, 2013 .  Please call or email me if you are experienced in infidelity, domestics investigations and surveillance.  You will need 2 Investigators and reliable covert camera.  Please contact me for all details.

      Thank you in advance.

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax:  203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      CT Lic. #A-2192
      NY Lic. #11000164596
      NCISS, NAIS, NAPI,CALPI
      When there are no more moves
      , CHECKMATE!
      WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

       All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).  The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information.  If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.
    • Frank M. Grande

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013
          Switch to www.skipmax.com for the same information at competitive pricing

          Exclusive: Tech company TLO will be auctioned, attorney says South Florida Business Journal (blog)
          Boca Raton tech company TLO – the brainchild of data fusion pioneer Hank Asher – will be sold at auction, said the company's bankruptcy attorney Robert Furr.

          Terry Sweet
          877-531-3282
          National Data Research
          DBA - SkipMax