Rush surveillance in Irvine, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013
      Group,

      We have a surveillance job in Irvine, CA. The job is 4 hour (likely to go
      eight) and starts ASAP. Pay is $40 per hour plus .45 mileage.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I