Raeford, NC 28376

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 10:34 AM
      Group,

      We have a surveillance job in Raeford, NC. The job is 8-12 hour shifts
      starting 9/19 and may go for a week. You will have the assistance of a GPS
      unit to track the subject. Pay is $40 per hour plus .45 mileage.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I