Private Investigator needed in Myrtle Beach, SC - URGENT!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of a private investigator for Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - Thursday, September 19, 2013 to conduct an insurance surveillance.

      First, we need to confirm that the claimant is living at the address we have for her. Once we do, we need 20 hours of surveillance done over two to three days.

      If you are interested, please contact me directly at summitpi@... with your rates and license.

      This assignment pays $40 on site flat rate. No mileage or travel.

      Lydia Fabiano
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188