Private Investigator needed in Cupertino, CA

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      Hello Group,

      I have a case in Cupertino, CA that I need help with. I have been working to a domestic cliet for over a year now. She lives in Taiwan, but her son, daughter-in-law and grandson are in the US.

      Up until recently, her son and his family have been living in Weymouth, MA. We have found some information that says they are now living in CA. I need someone to go out to an address and try to confirm if her son is living there. I have vehicles for both of them, pictures of the son and the address.

      I need this done ASAP. If you are interested and available, please email me at summitpi@... with a copy of your CA license and rates.

      If we confirm that the son is living in CA, this could turn into a long term assignment.

      This assignment pays a flat rate, we do not pay for mileage or travel.

      Thank you,

      Lydia Fabiano
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203