Needing Surveillance work in TN, MS, AL, AR, TX, and OK.

  • jpserveu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2013

      Dear Colleagues,

                  I am expanding my business and I am interested in obtaining new partners and work.  We have outstanding Investigators. Most of our work is Insurance based but we are very versatile. If you have a need for a good investigator in Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, West Texas, Oklahoma, or Mississippi please give me a call.

                  Surveillance, SIU, Criminal, and Civil work.

      I can forward you a copy of my W9, Insurance, Hold Harmless form, and License if requested.

      With dignity and respect,

      John L Pate

      Northark Investigations

      40 Plaza Way

      Suite 8-105

      Mountain Home, AR. 72653

      Cell: (870)-321-0606

       Or:  (870)-321-7554

      Licensed in:  Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, Oklahoma, and Mississippi.

      northarkinvestigations.com