Indianapolis Metal Fest - September 21, 2013 - Surveillance

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013

      Dear List Members:

      I am in need of someone to attend the above referenced music festival.  It is mostly satanic type music and bands.  There is a particular band that I need video of the performers.  Please contact me privately at dean@... with sub-rates and availability.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Web: www.BoergerPI.com

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

      STRATEGIC TRAINING GROUP, LLC

      www.strategictraining.org

      OHIO SECURITY & PROTECTION SOLUTIONS, LLC

      www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message.  This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the communications.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication.  To reply to our email directly, send an email to: info@...  Boerger Investigative Services, LLC http://www.boergerpi.com