Surveillance operative in Plant City, FL

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013

      Group,

      We have a surveillance job in Plant City, FL. The job is 4 hour minimum and pay is $35 per hour plus .45 mileage with start date of Sat. 9/7 or Sunday 9/8/2013.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to all!

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516