GPS success stories needed for Gov comittee

  • MitchD
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013
      Speaking of gps lately,
      Ive been invited to provide a presentation for the GPS committee branch
      of the US DOT. http://www.gps.gov/cgsic/
      What Im looking for is success stories of how gps " saved the day". Im
      not looking for how tagging a car busted a cheater, I need true
      scenarios where gps helped locate a child,prevented a felony,helped
      catch a bad guy, provided proof of something etc.
      The air force and a few other agencies operate our gps programs.The
      powers to be always want to know whats going on in our world that helps
      justify them spending a gazillion dollars making gps avail to us,the
      private sector. all contributions welcome/Ill be posting a poll this
      week to help show what we really like or dont like about the existing
      technologies.
      Again any brief story or scenario where gps saved the day,life,cat dog,
      etc is needed. any type of gps, on star, garmin handheld, fleet
      management etc.
      this is part of our opportunity to show why we need gps for all of the
      right reasons.please NO cheaters stories.
      Thanks in advance!!!

      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      615.251.0441
      Fax 615.523.0300
      www.tscmusa.com

      Technical Investigation Services
      Handheld Communication Forensics/GPS forensics
      Technical Surveillance Experts
      Expert Witness Services

      Notice:This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
      If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
      or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify
      the sender by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected. Thank you.