Re: [infoguys-list] Re: TLO Inspections

  • suesarkis2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013
      Bill -

      Obviously you'd be a great stand-up comic !!

      Sue

      In a message dated 8/19/2013 9:51:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      oracleintl@... writes:

      Perhaps one day I'll be a successful PI, maybe even get to work a high
      profile case or two.

      We can but dream.

      Bill

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013
        LOL Sue ... a man's gotta have a sense of humor ... especially in this
        business.

        I'm going to be out to see you in a couple of weeks. Promise not to get
        me in trouble ... again.

        Bill

        (mailto:_avanovakrealtor@..._ (mailto:avanovakrealtor@...) ) >

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013