TLO Inspections

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013
      Billy, Billy, Billy. You are still a pip.

      I love your great sense of humor and your writing style, probably because
      you remind me of me.

      Send me a PM about your Shepherds. I just got two new ones myself. I had to
      put down my three older dogs within four months. I am STILL not over it.

      Stay well my friend.

      With kindest regards, I remain.

      Very truly yours,

      ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC

      PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

      Rus B. Robison

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013
        Bill, very charming writer, truly... maybe you can do something with that talent.

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Rus B. Robison" <rbr007@...> wrote:

        > Billy, Billy, Billy. You are still a pip.
        >

        > I love your great sense of humor and your writing style, probably because
        > you remind me of me.
        >

        > Send me a PM about your Shepherds. I just got two new ones myself. I had to
        > put down my three older dogs within four months. I am STILL not over it.
        >

        > Stay well my friend.
        >

        > With kindest regards, I remain.
        >

        > Very truly yours,
        >

        > ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
        >
        > PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
        >

        > Rus B. Robison

      • oracleintl
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013
          Perhaps one day I'll be a successful PI, maybe even get to work a high profile case or two.

          We can but dream.

          Bill

          Sent from my iPhone

        • suesarkis2001
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013
            Bill -

            Obviously you'd be a great stand-up comic !!

            Sue

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013
              LOL Sue ... a man's gotta have a sense of humor ... especially in this
              business.

              I'm going to be out to see you in a couple of weeks. Promise not to get
              me in trouble ... again.

              Bill

              (mailto:_avanovakrealtor@...) _
              (mailto:_avanovakrealtor@..._ (mailto:avanovakrealtor@...) ) >