TLO Inspections

  • oracleintl
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013
      Prior to the untimely demise of Hank Asher, I always had complete access to
      TLO since we knew each other a long time.

      Recently, my account came under some sort of review and they scheduled the
      inspection we have all heard so much about.

      It was a terribly onerous ordeal ... all of five minutes.

      I own a 5 acre tract in the Estates area of Naples. My office is a
      separate building from my house.

      I have a gate, a very large German Shepherd (Both parents are working
      police dogs), high security locks on my office, a locking file cabinet, and a
      locking file drawer as well as more guns and ammunition than some third world
      armies. I do NOT have a shredder ... I have a fire pit. Just try and
      reconstruct fine white ash!

      Like I said, a wonderfully nice person showed up on time, at my
      convenience, and at their expense, took a few pictures documenting the above, asked a
      few questions, and left.

      I survived it and, assuming you're really, really tough, you may survive it
      too.

      ; )

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 641-6782 C

    • Rus B. Robison
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013
        Billy, Billy, Billy. You are still a pip.

        I love your great sense of humor and your writing style, probably because
        you remind me of me.

        Send me a PM about your Shepherds. I just got two new ones myself. I had to
        put down my three older dogs within four months. I am STILL not over it.

        Stay well my friend.

        With kindest regards, I remain.

        Very truly yours,

        ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC

        PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

        Rus B. Robison

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013
          Bill, very charming writer, truly... maybe you can do something with that talent.

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Rus B. Robison" <rbr007@...> wrote:

          > Billy, Billy, Billy. You are still a pip.
          >

          > I love your great sense of humor and your writing style, probably because
          > you remind me of me.
          >

          > Send me a PM about your Shepherds. I just got two new ones myself. I had to
          > put down my three older dogs within four months. I am STILL not over it.
          >

          > Stay well my friend.
          >

          > With kindest regards, I remain.
          >

          > Very truly yours,
          >

          > ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
          >
          > PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
          >

          > Rus B. Robison

        • oracleintl
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013
            Perhaps one day I'll be a successful PI, maybe even get to work a high profile case or two.

            We can but dream.

            Bill

            Sent from my iPhone

          • suesarkis2001
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013
              Bill -

              Obviously you'd be a great stand-up comic !!

              Sue

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 19, 2013
                LOL Sue ... a man's gotta have a sense of humor ... especially in this
                business.

                I'm going to be out to see you in a couple of weeks. Promise not to get
                me in trouble ... again.

                Bill

                (mailto:_avanovakrealtor@...) _
                (mailto:_avanovakrealtor@..._ (mailto:avanovakrealtor@...) ) >