Re: [infoguys-list] Help in Detroit Michigan

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2000
      I'm forwarding your request to a fabulous guy in the Detroit area, Doug Debus.   DDebus@... .  If he is available, you couldn't do better.

      Vicki

      wadinv wrote:

      I need an investigator in Detroit Michigan. A young girl with a baby didn't arrive from a bus trip from Michigan. She did purchase the ticket and supposedly got on the bus, but didn't arrive. If anyone can help with this, we may need investigators along the way. Supposedly the only change over was Tampa, FL but, they don't show her reaching there. I need an Investigator to start in Detroit and find leads along with me. Please call me directly or e-mail me.1-888-666-3682wadinv@...Laura WallaceWithout a Doubt Investigations, Inc.