Re: TLO site inspection / databases-response by E'lyn Bryan

  • elynboca
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2013
      Good morning....I have used Tracers for years. They are extremely friendly,
      data as updated as the competition if not better, and tech support has
      always been a good experience. There is a low monthly fee, but it's worth it.
      I've never had a problem.

      Regards,
      E'lyn

      E'lyn Bryan
      President and Co-Founder
      Scientific Association of Forensic Examiners
      Forensic Document Examiners Inc.
      Forensic Bureau of Investigations Inc.
      Forensic Mediations of S. Florida Inc.
      _www.FloridaDocumentExaminer.com_ (http://www.floridadocumentexaminer.com/)