Re: TLO site inspection / other databases

  • Doug Behr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
      Are TLO site visits new? The long-time TLO users I know did not undergo a site visit. They had to submit a bunch of backup, paperwork, licenses, etc, but not a site visit.

      The TLO users I know are generally happy with the results - but they're not doing a lot of reverse phone number searches. The vehicle sightings database looks like it has potential.

      If all else fails don't they still have that unhappy/testing button on the bottom?
      --
      Doug Behr
      Research Assistant