TLO site inspection / other databases

  • tablelemons
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
      Hi there - I am having a site inspection for TLO soon curious if anyone has any thoughts or tips. Also curious about the quality of TLO database. Does anyone recommend a better or more accurate one. Sometimes when I pull numbers up, they don't match the actual person whom the number is listed under. I've heard this is common. Are there more accurate databases out there or do they all essentially pull from the same sources? Thanks, Ava
    • Doug Behr
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
        Are TLO site visits new? The long-time TLO users I know did not undergo a site visit. They had to submit a bunch of backup, paperwork, licenses, etc, but not a site visit.

        The TLO users I know are generally happy with the results - but they're not doing a lot of reverse phone number searches. The vehicle sightings database looks like it has potential.

        If all else fails don't they still have that unhappy/testing button on the bottom?
        --
        Doug Behr
        Research Assistant