Private Investigators needed in Mississippi!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2013
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Mississippi to handle surveillance cases.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188
      Tel 781-380-8822
      Fax 781-380-8844
      www.summitpi.com
    • summitpi
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2013

        Hello Group,

        We are in need of investigators in the state of Mississippi to handle surveillance cases.

        You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

        If you are interested, please forward you’re license information and insurance directly to
        summitpi@....

        Robert B. Reynolds

        Summit Investigations
        210 Winter Street - Suite 203
        Weymouth, MA 02188
        Tel 781-380-8822
        Fax 781-380-8844
        www.summitpi.com

      • summitpi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2014

          Hello Group,

          We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Mississippi to handle surveillance cases.

          You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

          We prefer you to have three years’ experience.