Two Surveillance operatives in Napa, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 12:51 PM
      Group,

      We have a surveillance job in Napa, CA. The job is 4 hour minimum (may go 12
      hours) and pay is $35 per hour plus .45 mileage per operative with start
      date and time of Tuesday, August 19th at 5:45pm.

      One operative needs to be a female, 25-35 in good physical condition. Please
      e-mail a photo with your information.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all!

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I