RUSH Surveillance in Atlantic City, NJ for tonight

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
      Group,

      We have a rush surveillance job in Atlantic City, NJ for 1 to 2 operatives.
      The job is 4 hour minimum (likely to go eight) and pay is $45 per hour (per
      op.) plus .45 mileage with start date of tonight (8/12/2013) from 7:00 pm. -
      3:00 am.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all!

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I