RUSH: Need an investigator in Vista, CA.

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2013
      Group,

      We have a surveillance job in Vista, CA. The job is 4 hour minimum and pay
      is $35 per hour plus .45 mileage with start date of TODAY Thursday 8/8/2013.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all!

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I