Surveillance Brant Beach, NJ 08008.

  • gilwhitlock52
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013
      We would like to cover surveillance for Mon Tues Wed Aug 12-14 in the
      morning in Brant Beach, NJ 08008. Please respond off list if interested.

      Thank you

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.