Surveillance Investigators Needed in Torrance, CA

  • ulmerpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      I need surveillance investigators for an on going assignment in Torrance, CA. 4-8 hours per day as needed for the next two months.

      Please respond by describing your experience as well as your hourly and mileage rates. I prefer investigators who are close to the South Bay area.

      Please respond to my email address only at anthony@... .

      Regards,

      Anthony Ulmer
      A.T. Ulmer & Associates