RUSH stationary surveillance tonight in Santa Barbara, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative for an assignment in Santa Barbara, CA for
      this evening 6-10pm. Pay is $40 per hour, plus .45 per mile (4 hour min.)
      with no more than ½ hour travel time to and from the location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all!

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I