RUSH surveillance in Santa Barbara, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative for an assignment in Santa Barbara, CA for
      today if possible and tomorrow. Pay is $40 per hour (per op), plus .45 per
      mile (4 hour min.) with no more than ½ hour travel time to and from the
      location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I