RUSH bug sweep in Carmel, CA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      Group,

      We have a RUSH bug sweep of a 3000 sq. ft. home, a car, and computer that
      must be done in the next 24 hours. You must provide license, insurance, and
      have all needed equipment. Please send me your contact information with
      experience, and price that includes any travel costs. Thanks to all!

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516

      San Francisco, CA 94109

      415-806-7837 (cell)

      michael@...

      www.evolutioni.com

      CA. BSIS license #26959

    • Michael Ewing
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
        Handled and thanks to all!

        We have a RUSH bug sweep of a 3000 sq. ft. home, a car, and computer that
        must be done in the next 24 hours. You must provide license, insurance, and
        have all needed equipment. Please send me your contact information with
        experience, and price that includes any travel costs. Thanks to all!

        Regards,

        Michael Ewing

        Evolution I

        1450 Sutter St #516