Greetings

  • Iyad
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
      -Greetings-

      Thank you for taking the time to review my letter. I want to introduce myself: my name is Iyad Sadi. I am a Licensed Private Investigator/Process Server in the State of Texas currently practicing in the DFW area. I believe I would be a true asset to your firm. I posses a zest for my career and always take my job seriously. My acute attention to detail helps ensure that I leave no rock unturned in my investigations. Due to the lack of Private Investigators in Texas that fluently speak both Arabic and English, I believe I could be an outstanding resource for your firm, giving you the ability to have all bases covered.
      Over the past 20 years I've had the opportunity to work closely with the public, which has in return given me the capability of honing my skills towards working with clients and reading suspects proficiently. I hold an Associate Degree in Criminal Justice and a Master Detective in Private Investigation diploma awarded by the California Detective Training Institute
      I am currently seeking a job you might have available that could provide me with the opportunity to continue working with clients and/or suspects. I am assured that after close review of my qualifications and impressive letter, you will take comfort in knowing you have my assistance no further than one phone call away. Give me the opportunity to tailor my acquired skills to meet your firm's needs. I assure you I will complete any and all appointed tasks in a timely manner, giving your firm an advantage over other competing companies in the tri-city area.
      Thank you for taking the time to review my request for placement at your firm. I look forward to furthering our relationship.
      I appreciate you taking the time to review my letter.

      Iyad Sadi
      Private Investigator #108153
      Process Server # SHC03653
      7219 Boulevard 26
      North Richland Hills, TX 76180
      Office: 817-581-4585
      Cell: 817-891-4586
      stimajic@...
    • CW Sellers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
        Greetings Group Members,

        NLITE - Newly Licensed Investigator Training & Enrichment which is put on by
        the California Association of Licensed Investigators is now being held two
        (2) times a year once in Sacramento (Northern CA) and once in Torrance
        (Southern CA) and the eligibility window has been expanded to 18 months.

        I the spirit of education and reaching all newly licensed investigators in
        the State of California the Board of Directors have made the following
        modifications concerning NLITE.

        1. NLITE will remain a program for NEWLY LICENSED INVESTIGATIORS

        2. CHANGE - We have expanded the program eligibility to 18 months. If you
        have been newly licensed or become a NEW member within 18 months, you can
        attend NLITE.

        3. NLITE will be held two (2) times a year. This will make the events
        available to both the northern and southern portions of the state.

        a. In March - Sacramento, CA in conjunction with Leg Day

        b. In September in Torrance, CA

        With this said, the next NLITE is being held Saturday, September 7, 2013 in
        Torrance, CA.

        About the event;

        NLITE is an introductory course that is the foundation of CALI's
        Professional Development Program. The course covers the basics that every
        new licensee needs to know in order to begin a career as a Private
        Investigator in the State of California. NLITE provides an overview of the
        profession, the must haves when starting and operating a business, the laws
        that new PI's must be familiar with, ethical issues and professional
        responsibilities. Each attendee will leave with the practical knowledge and
        tools needed to be a successful Private Investigator and business owner.

        WHO SHOULD ATTEND

        NLITE is offered to ALL NEW LICENSEES in California. You do not have to be a
        member of CALI to attend. A "new licensee" is anyone that has obtained a
        California PI license within the 18 month period prior to attending the
        event.

        COURSE OUTLINE

        * The Evolution of Private Investigation
        * Business Readiness and Planning
        * Private Investigators and the Law
        * Report Writing for PI's
        * Operating a Private Investigation Agency
        * Professionalism and Ethics

        PRESENTERS

        Our featured presenter is attorney David Queen. The information that Mr.
        Queen provides is some of the most valuable information you will get as a
        newly licensed PI.

        Current and former CALI Board members present most of the NLITE program.
        They are all seasoned investigators, respected members of our association
        and in the communities in which they work. Learn more about the presenters.
        <http://www.cali-pi.org/members/group_content_view.asp?group=74676&id=92380>

        COST

        The registration fee for this course is $25.00. A continental breakfast and
        light lunch are included with your registration fee. The registration fee
        is non-refundable.

        Each attendee will receive the following:

        * NLITE Special CALI Membership price of $99.00 for your first year
        * Access to sample business documents and templates via the CALI web
        site
        * CALI's logo padfolio
        * Certificate of Attendance

        In closing, if you are newly licensed or know of a newly licensed
        investigator, please have them go to the CALI website at www.cali-pi.org,
        click on the TRAINING tab in the left hand column and then click on NLITE.

        REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

        C. W. Sellers
        Owner/Manager of Investigations

        The Sellers Investigative Group

        "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

        CA PI 25415

        Direct: (209) 568-8744

        Field Fax (209) 523-5350

        Email: cwsellers@...

        4120 Dale Road, Ste. J-8

        Modesto, California 95356

        Visit us NOW!

        www.TSIGUSA.com <http://www.tsigusa.com/>

        and on

        LinkedIn.com at

        <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tsigusa

        Formerly;

        San Francisco Bay Area Police Officer, Sheriff's Deputy, Investigator,
        Detective, Pinkerton Agent. Police Academy Instructor, Superior Court
        Bailiff and a qualified expert in both the State and U. S. Federal Courts.

        stimajic@... <mailto:stimajic%40aol.com>