Surveillance in Fayetteville, NC two operatives needed

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013
      Group,

      We have a child custody surveillance job in Fayetteville, NC for TWO
      operatives. The job is 4 hour minimum (likely to go eight) and pay is $45
      per hour plus .45 mileage with no more than ½ hour travel time to and from
      the location. This surveillance may be over several days.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I