WTF!

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      WTF! Am I the only moderator here?

      I am away for three or four days and I come back and there are 4 messages in the cue, some are 2 days old.

      If I am going to be the only one putting messages through, get rid of the other moderators since they can't be relied on, let me moderate the entire group, and I'll make sure the relevant messages get through on the same day!

      Jeez!

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      RMRI, Inc.