Surveillance assignment in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, Canada

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 4:26 PM
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative for an assignment in Portage la Prairie,
      Manitoba, Canada. Pay is $45 per hour (USD), plus .45 per mile (4 hour min.)
      with no more than ½ hour travel time to and from the location. This
      surveillance may be over several days and you may need different vehicles as
      the subject lives in a very rural area.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I