RUSH Surveillance assignment in Sunrise, FL

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative for an assignment in Sunrise, FL ...ASAP.
      GPS is installed on subject's vehicle. Pay is $45 per hour (per op), plus
      .45 per mile (4 hour min.) with no more than ½ hour travel time to and from
      the location.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I