Private Investigator needed in Kissimmee, FL

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of a PI in Kissimmee, FL to cover a PDFR for us. You would need to make an appointment with the claimant and then go to their residence to have them fill out some paperwork. You also need to obtain a photo of the claimant and their ID.

      This assignment pays a flat rate of $60 if completed and $54 if incomplete (as in the claimant won't cooperate or is not alive/living around here anymore).

      Please contact us off list if you are available to cover it.

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188