Canadian Locate

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      Group,

      We need someone located in Canada. Please send rates and TAT.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance. No calls and please respond
      by e-mail only with contact information. Thanks to all.

      Thanks to all,
      Michael Ewing
      Evolution I
      1450 Sutter St #516
      San Francisco, CA 94109
      415-800-4442 (office)
      415-806-7837 (cell)
      michael@...
      www.evolutioni.com

      CA. BSIS license #26959
    • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 11:18 AM

        Dear List Members:

        Does anyone have any experience with locates in Canadian?  I am looking for a Defendant to get served.

        Thanking everyone in advance for you anticipated responses.

        Dean Boerger

        Chief Investigator

        BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

        1580 King Avenue, Suite 103

        Columbus, OH 43212-2058

        (614) 481-0777

        (614) 481-0778 Fax

        Web: www.BoergerPI.com

        Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

        STRATEGIC TRAINING GROUP, LLC

        www.strategictraining.org

        OHIO SECURITY & PROTECTION SOLUTIONS, LLC

        www.ohiosecuritysolutions.com

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message.  This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the communications.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication.  To reply to our email directly, send an email to: info@...  Boerger Investigative Services, LLC http://www.boergerpi.com