Re: [infoguys-list] Re: [NNPI] Investigators needed for W/C Surveillance- Gil...

  • suesarkis2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2013
      it was originally started by Bill Shelton. He then turned it over to
      Leif, I do believe, who then turned it over to Barry. I cannot remember
      whether it was Leif who informed me or Barry but I had just received an email one
      day informing me I was the new owner. I didn't mind as there were
      multiple moderators.

      Today's moderators, I do believe, are Rick, Barry, Bickell and Leif.
      However, there is a possibility that Bickell's emails are bouncing and if so,
      she's not doing much moderating since she isn't receiving the emails.

      Hope this answers your question.

      Sincerely,
      Sue

      In a message dated 6/24/2013 3:31:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      mydogsrule123@... writes:

      I'm curious, who owns the site? who started it?

      Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
      The Looking Glass, LLC
      Phoenix, AZ 85008
      AZ License #1597140 & 1597141