Private Investigator Needed for Rush Case in Orlando, FL - TONIGHT

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      Hello Group,

      We are looking for an investigator to cover a domestic assignment tonight in Orlando, FL.

      If you area available, please email us your rate and A&C licenses asap.

      The start time is 4:30 p.m. and we are to stay for 9 hours if the subject is active.

      If the subject is home and doesn't leave, we are to discontinue at 11:00 p.m.

      Please contact us our office as soon as you can.

      Thank you in advance,

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203