Surveillance assignment in Oxford, PA

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      Group,

      We need a surveillance operative for an assignment in Oxford, PA. Pay is
      $45 per hour, plus .65 per mile (4 hour min.) with no more than ½ hour
      travel time to and from the location. This assignment must be started at
      5:30 am ASAP.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I