Process Servers in all 50 states

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
      Group,

      We are seeking process servers in all 50 states with very high volume. We
      can pay a rate of $25.00 per serve in non-rural areas including notary stamp
      and three attempts. Vendors chosen will exclusive rights all serves in their
      area.

      Please note: You must meet all license and or bond requirements for your
      county. Please respond by e-mail only with you contact information and
      service area.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I

      1450 Sutter St #516

      San Francisco, CA 94109

      415-800-4442 (office)

      michael@...

      www.evolutioni.com

      CA. BSIS license #26959

    • Shirley Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
        hello,

        I work the Orlando Florida area.  I am In Seminole County and I'm bonded and licensed in this area.  My info is below.

        Thank you!!

        Shirley A. Jackson Process
        133 W. York Court
        Longwood, Fl 32779
        (P)407-920-7316
        (F)321-972-2834

         This email message is confidential and/or privileged. It is to be
        used by the intended recipient only. Use of the information
        contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient
        please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy any
        record of this email.

        ________________________________
        We are seeking process servers in all 50 states with very high volume. We
        can pay a rate of $25.00 per serve in non-rural areas including notary stamp
        and three attempts. Vendors chosen will exclusive rights all serves in their
        area.

        Please note: You must meet all license and or bond requirements for your
        county. Please respond by e-mail only with you contact information and
        service area.

        Regards,

        Michael Ewing

        Evolution I