Private Investigators needed in Massachusetts!

  • summitpi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
      Hello Group,

      We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Massachusetts to handle surveillance cases.

      You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

      If you are interested, please forward your license information and insurance directly to summitpi@....

      Robert B. Reynolds
      Summit Investigations
      210 Winter Street - Suite 203
      Weymouth, MA 02188
      Tel 781-380-8822
      Fax 781-380-8844
      www.summitpi.com
    • summitpi
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2013

        Hello Group,

        We are in need of investigators throughout the state of Massachusetts to handle surveillance cases.

        You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

        You must have a valid MA PI License.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5 12:09 PM

          Hello Group,

          We are in need of investigators to handle surveillance cases for us in the state of Massachusetts.

          You must have a covert camera as well as a high quality digital camcorder. You will need to be able to email the all video to our office with the time and date stamp visible.

          You must have a valid MA PI License.

          If you are interested, please forward your rate, license information and insurance directly to
          summitpi@....

          Robert B. Reynolds

          Summit Investigations
          210 Winter Street - Suite 203