Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Moderation

  • suesarkis2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2013
      Ricky -

      Since I abdicated the throne, I do not have the power to go over and see
      who approved the stupid message. However, you do !!! LOL

      No, I had not read any other posts prior to my posting.

      I just went over and took a quick peek. It appears that the current mods,
      besides yourself of course, are Leif, Bickell and Barry.

      Sue

      In a message dated 6/8/2013 12:35:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      Sue,

      First, you know I was being funny when I posted "some of us work for a
      living", right? LOL.

      Second, I do push posts through when I have the time, but I know there is
      more members than me moderating the group; or at least I thought there was?

      I did not put that BS post through that I complained about, how did it get
      through? I think someone had to approve it, and I didn't approve it..

      Take care.

      Rick.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Website
      (1) _http://www.rmriinc.com_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/)

      RMRI, Inc. Blog
      (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

      --- In _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) , suesarkis@... wrote:

      > Ricky baby,
      >
      > If you're not moderating and I'm not moderating, who the heck are the
      > current moderators? I've been cussing you under my breath. Glad you
      spoke out.

      > Sue
      >

      > In a message dated 6/8/2013 9:33:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > rmriinc@... writes:
      >

      > You know, I can understand messages coming in late, especially if one is
      > working on a case. People go out of town and work cases, and I would
      imagine
      > that a Yahoo Group might be the last thing on their mind when they are
      out
      > of town...... But....
      >
      > How does a message like this get through?:
      >
      > from paul bonanno enjoy!
      > http://www.kingsyouth.org/qiwfayacm.php?ucrrk=iicwaepre.**********
      >
      > IT'S A DAMNED LINK TO A RASPBERRY DROPS ADVERTISEMENT!
      >
      > Who is it that is not paying attention? You should be seeing HUGE red
      > flags whenever you see a title of a post nothing but a link under it!
      Take the

      (http://www.rmriinc.com/)