Re: [infoguys-list] Moderation

  • suesarkis2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2013
      Ricky baby,

      If you're not moderating and I'm not moderating, who the heck are the
      current moderators? I've been cussing you under my breath. Glad you spoke out.

      Sue

      In a message dated 6/8/2013 9:33:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      You know, I can understand messages coming in late, especially if one is
      working on a case. People go out of town and work cases, and I would imagine
      that a Yahoo Group might be the last thing on their mind when they are out
      of town...... But....

      How does a message like this get through?:

      from paul bonanno enjoy!
      http://www.kingsyouth.org/qiwfayacm.php?ucrrk=iicwaepre.**********

      IT'S A DAMNED LINK TO A RASPBERRY DROPS ADVERTISEMENT!

      Who is it that is not paying attention? You should be seeing HUGE red
      flags whenever you see a title of a post nothing but a link under it! Take the
      time to open the link and see what it is...

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Company Toll Free Phone: (877) 571-7486
      Personal Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Website
      (1) _http://www.rmriinc.com_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/)

      RMRI, Inc. Blog
      (1) http://rmriincblog.com/

    • RickyG
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2013
        Sue,

        First, you know I was being funny when I posted "some of us work for a living", right? LOL.

        Second, I do push posts through when I have the time, but I know there is more members than me moderating the group; or at least I thought there was?

        I did not put that BS post through that I complained about, how did it get through? I think someone had to approve it, and I didn't approve it..

        Take care.

        Rick.

      • suesarkis2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2013
          Ricky -

          Since I abdicated the throne, I do not have the power to go over and see
          who approved the stupid message. However, you do !!! LOL

          No, I had not read any other posts prior to my posting.

          I just went over and took a quick peek. It appears that the current mods,
          besides yourself of course, are Leif, Bickell and Barry.

          Sue

          --- In _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_

          (http://www.rmriinc.com/)