If this doesn't beat all

  • suesarkis2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      It takes FIVE days for a legitimate post I submitted to finally make it to
      the group yesterday having lost any significance due to the time delay but
      this piece of dung comes through right away !!! Go figure.

      Sue

      In a message dated 6/8/2013 8:44:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      paulboanno2001@... writes:

      http://www.kingsyouth.org/qiwfayacm.php?ucrrk=iicwaepre.scwtevdm