News Flash in the LinkedIn Credit and Collections Group

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013
      Good morning,

      We are up to 29,491 members and growing in leaps and bounds. We will
      probably hit 30,000 by the end of the month. Awesome growth.

      News Flash at MICROBILT

      Microbilt is offering a special this month so sign up for it now!!!!
      A PRBC report and Verified POE for $40.00...............$0.00 no hit fee.
      You can't go wrong, so sign up today.
      770-218-4400 x 4705
      steve_taylor@...

      Money seems to be tight for many of you. I have come up with a solution
      of how you can make some more money and it can be very passive income.
      Become a SALES AGENT for MICROBILT. If you want to know more then please
      call me at 770-218-4400 x 4705 or send an email to
      steve_taylor@....
      This company is growing and you have an opportunity to make some
      additional money. I did it for a number of years while I was a Microbilt
      customer and I made some great additional money just by giving leads to
      the Regional VP. This is great if you are a collection software company
      or an individual.
      New companies are coming to the Credit and Collection Vendor
      Recommendation site on a weekly basis. It is still only $75.00 per year
      to sign up for the additional exposure. Still getting an average of 1000
      hits on the site per week.
      http://creditandcollectionsvendorrecommendations.weebly.com/
      All you need to do is send an email to vendorrecommendations@...
      along with your logo in JPEG and a write up of your company and pay
      $75.00 on the site and you will be posted within 24 hours. Can you use
      the exposure? I think so.
      Have you visited The Compliance Auditors? They will send experienced
      auditors out to the companies that the debt-buyers outsource to to
      ensure FDCPA compliance. Check out http://thecomplianceauditors.weebly.com/
      Are you currently using a collection software company? Do you want to
      make your life easier and have it integrated with the number one
      provider of skiptrace data in the industry. If you want the integration
      then send an email to steve_taylor@... and let us work towards
      making that happen.
      As you know we have brought on 2 companies to partner up with Microbilt.
      They are CollectionsMax http://www.collectionsmax.com and EZ Collect
      http://www.collectionagencysoftware.com/index.html.
      Gradually they will be integrating with us and we would like more
      companies to integrate with us as well. If you are a software vendor and
      would like to integrate with MicroBilt, then please send an email to
      steve_taylor@....

      Are you using Twitter? Would you like to follow us on Twitter? Our Twitter is Skipconsult.

      Do you want a video conference? Our SKYPE is SBT914.

      If we can help please call 954-722-0473.

      Thank you,
      Steve Taylor
      Group Manager/ Founder

      Steve Taylor Director of Sales