FEMALE operative for an undercover assignment

  • Michael Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 12:47 PM
      Group,

      We need a FEMALE operative for an undercover assignment to pose as a
      prospective waitress looking for work at high end restaurant/bar in Costa
      Mesa, CA. Pay is $35 per hour, plus .45 per mile (4 hour min.) with no more
      than ½ hour travel time to and from the location. This assignment can be
      done this Thursday or this Saturday.

      NOTE: You must have a PI license and insurance, video and covert cameras
      (must be time stamped). No calls and please respond by e-mail only with
      contact information. Thanks to all.

      Regards,

      Michael Ewing

      Evolution I