Oswego NY Surv This Weekend

  • gilwhitlock52
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2013
      We are looking for an assist with an Oswego surveillance this weekend. Have
      a subject flying into NY. Please respond off list if interested. Also do
      you have a sub rate?

      Thank you all

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.