POS Plymouth, MI & Manlius, NY

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013
      Dear Group:

      I have two difficult (avoiding) serve the above referenced cities. Case is
      out of Florida so would need filed in local court first then served. Please
      contact me private at dean@... with cost and TAT.

      Thanks!

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC

      Toll-Free (877) 754-8295

      Web: BoergerPI.com

      Licensed in IN, OH, WV & DC

    • Pat Whalen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013
        Manlius is part of Syracuse
        what are the rules for serving in NY?

        Matthew Pat Whalen - 570-418-0557
        CSI (Comprehensive Security & Investigations)
        PO Box 221, Lawrenceville, PA 16929
        PA Lic, Tioga County
        mpwhalen@...
        Web: http://www.securesolutions.us