Iowa Driver License

  • RaymondM
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2013
      Need copy of Iowa Driving record for pre-employment purpose.

      Please respond with information required, time-frame and cost.

      Raymond Myszak
      Star Security & Investigation
      8105 Georgia Street Merrillville, IN 46410
      (219) 554-0100 StarSecurity.org
    • Michele Harris
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2013
        I have in line acct but haven't used in a year. Might be deactivated

        Sent from my iPhone